It is hereby agreed by between Two Casitas Santa Fe Vacation Rentals (TCSFVR) and you, the guest, that:
-Dogs are only allowed in homes that are listed as "Pet Friendly" and included in the "Pet Friendly Filter". If a house is not included when searching under "Pet Friendly," this house does not allow dogs. If you have a question about which homes are/are not dog friendly please inquire prior to making reservation at 505-984-2270.
-Cats are not allowed in any of our rental properties with the exception of Twilight. Any pet other than a dog must obtain prior approval from TCSFVR.
-You must disclose if a dog/cat/pet is staying with you. Failure to disclose will result in an automatic charge of $300.00 per dog to the credit card on file.
An additional Cleaning Fee of $150.00 per dog/cat is mandatory for all our homes as well as the Accidental Damage Insurance, which covers up to $1000 should any reported, accidental damage occur in the home. This insurance price is based on size of home and is a non-refundable, flat rate fee.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest must pay additional pet fee in the amount of $150.00 for the first dog and an additional $50 per dog, per stay. Maximum number of dogs allowed is THREE (3) DOGS. Some homes only allow one or two dogs, please make sure to verify with Two Casitas prior to booking. Guest is fully responsible for any damages exceeding the damage insurance limits. Once the accidental damage insurance is purchased by you, the guest, and you are insured for your stay with Two Casitas, Santa Fe Vacation Rentals LLC. Should damages exceed insurance limits, the guest is responsible.
2. All dogs must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by guest upon request).
3. All pets must be leashed at all times, unless in fully enclosed patios.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet waste. Failure to clean up after the dog(s)/cats will result in a minimum charge of $200.00 to your credit card equal to the cost of additional housekeeping fees.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture or bedding at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
7. Guest must prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. If we have contacted you that a complaint has been received, and excessive noise persists, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and ask you to vacate the premises. No refunds shall be given should this occur.
8. TCSFVR and Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to comply with all New Mexico, County of Santa Fe, and City of Santa Fe laws and ordinances as related to dogs.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property. Any and all damages must be reported immediately to Two Casitas. Failure to do so will make your insurance policy null and void. Gross negligence will not be covered by your policy. Please call 505-984-2270 right away should any damage occur.