Santa Fe Property Management
Why Should Santa Fe Property Owners Entrust Their Vacation Rental Homes to Two Casitas?
When it comes to entering an agreement like this, the first and most important thing is for you to feel confident in placing your trust in your property manager. By choosing Two Casitas to manage your property, you can rest easy knowing that who you're working with possesses integrity, honesty, and most of all passion for what they do. With Two Casitas, you will know that your house is being well maintained, and you can expect impeccable communication: we will respond to your inquiries promptly and follow up on any concerns you may have.
Being a smaller property management company provides Two Casitas with great advantages:
- Each and every one of our homes is able to be featured, ensuring equal amounts of high exposure to visitors.
- We are not spread too thin, so we can provide every homeowner and guest the attention they deserve.
- We know how to maximize revenue for every homeowner who comes on board with us.
Ready to learn more about our Santa Fe property management services? Contact us today.Still need convincing as to why we're the best choice for your property management needs? We'll gladly tell you more.
Top of The Line Reservationists
All three current reservationists have lived in Santa Fe and New Mexico for at least 38 years, possessing a broad range of knowledge about these areas. This enables us to provide guests with top of the line concierge services such as suggesting restaurants, galleries, day trips, events, activities and so on.
Staff is available 24/7 to respond to owners and guests alike, via phone and email. We are available to our guests at all times at no additional charge to the homeowner. Two Casitas also provides each and every home all amenities and reusable items at no cost to homeowners, including:
- A bottle of wine to await the guest(s) upon their arrival
- Kitchen essentials: Coffee, coffee filters, creamer, sugar
- Cleaning supplies: Paper towels, garbage bags, laundry detergent, dish and dishwasher soap, sponges
- Personal necessities: Facial soap, body soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, tissues
- Light bulbs, when needed
- A welcome book
Coordination of Services
Knowing the people of Santa Fe and having worked with many service professionals over the years, we are very knowledgeable about whom to hire for you when needed.
We are very proud to say that we have had the same cleaning staff for 12 years now; our houses are immaculate. This is critical in running a successful business.
Two Casitas contracts with licensed plumbers, electricians, landscapers general maintenance professionals. When issues arise, we make sure to find qualified service people at the right price so the homeowner knows their house is being maintained by the best and most reasonable people we can find.
Two Casitas will help owners from day one to get their property licensed by City of Santa Fe (when applicable) and facilitate the fire and city inspection.
Proven Marketing Practices
Your property will receive aggressive and competitive advertising all paid for by Two Casitas. There is no start-up cost when you work with us. When first taking your property on, we will visit the property and stage and photograph your house with the best photographers in town. After this, we will place and feature your home on our site, twocasitas.com.
Our website is managed and constantly optimized by SEO experts. Search in Google for "Santa Fe Vacation Rentals" - you will find us in position one or two, anywhere in The US.
Additionally, Two Casitas lists on all the major vacation rental sites: VRBO, Home Away, Flip Key, Trip Advisor, AirBnB, Trulia, Craigslist, as well as many other sites determined to be beneficial to the rental of your property. Two Casitas also has a unique blog featured on our website and in social media, which will periodically feature your home. Other tried and true methods of marketing our vacation rentals include:
- Continual online advertising that offers residual links and remarketing with a proven track record of success
- Active social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and others.
- Email marketing to a mailing list that is currently up to 12,000 people who have either previously visited Santa Fe or are interested in visiting Santa Fe
- Networking with realtors and real estate firms for referrals and networking
- Networking with many local workshops and events to bring in more business
- Our reputation: Two Casitas is known in the vacation rental business here in Santa Fe and receives many referrals from many different places. Having been in business for 15 years we are very proud to say half of our guests are either referral or repeat customers— what a compliment!
State of The Art Software
Our vacation rental software is called "LiveRez." LiveRez is a sophisticated reservation system that integrates with QuickBooks and allows us to have comprehensive accurate reporting, in addition to complete online information for our guests and our home owners at all times. It automatically emails guests with details on their reservation, including directions. Liverez allows our operation to be seamless. It makes the reservation, (with our help of course), and processes payments via check or credit card. LivRez is specifically geared for property management, making ease from the moment guests book with us or directly online to their arrival. The software also allows our homeowners the ability to block "owner dates" for their own use and look at rental performance of their house at any time. Additionally, it generates the monthly statements and reports showing income and expenses.
Thanks for reading! We are honored that you are considering using Two Casitas as your property manager. If you're ready to take the next step, contact us today.