As the world reopens, we invite you to visit sunny Santa Fe! Whether you’re taking that long-delayed vacation or finding new places to work remotely, Casa Godzilla welcomes you with its bright, comfortable, thoughtfully designed space that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Heated floors keep you cozy in winter, and in summer you’ll stay cool with the air conditioning or use the modern ceiling fans in every room to pull in the Santa Fe evening breeze. The reliable high speed internet (100+ Mbps) means you can work and study without missing a beat, or just kick back with live programs and streaming on the smart TV. The extra deep tub turns the custom plastered bathroom into your own personal spa, while the private backyard (great for pups) is a quiet oasis with a fireplace, native New Mexico privets, and a water feature made from locally quarried Vista Grande onyx.
The fantastic location makes Casa Godzilla your launchpad for all things Santa Fe. Mosey to the Railyard for the Farmers Market or to visit George R.R. Martin’s cinema and bookstore. Walk to the Plaza for red chile and sample local sparkling wines at the Gruet Tasting Room along the way. Indulge yourself at the spa at Ten Thousand Waves (12-minute drive), or hit the ski area in just 35 minutes. When you return from your adventures, explore Santa Fe's amazing restaurants (many with takeout or delivery options too), or get creative with the fully equipped kitchen, outdoor grill, and collection of local cookbooks.
We’re excited to see you in Santa Fe!
Location: Historic Railyard District
- 5-minute walk to the Santa Fe River Trail (0.25 miles)
- 10-minute walk to the Railyard (0.5 miles)
- 20-minute walk to the Plaza (0.9 miles)
- 10-minute drive to the Santa Fe Opera
- 12-minute drive to Ten Thousand Waves
- Casa Godzilla offers off-street parking, however some larger vehicles may have trouble fitting in the spot. Free and safe street parking is abundant near the home if you are unable to fit your larger vehicle in the designated spot.
- This home is dog-friendly with an additional $150 fee (for stays shorter than 14 nights), however dogs are not allowed on the furniture. Any pet hair found on the furniture may result in additional cleaning fees.
- Two Casitas is trained in COVID-safe practices, and is New Mexico Safe Certified